Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice....

Baby Madeline is on her way so it's time to celebrate! We threw a little baby shower for my sister, Mary Leigh, who is expecting her first girl! We're all thrilled, including Alexander (Madeline's soon-to-be big brother). He initially was disappointed that he wouldn't have a baby brother, but has definitely warmed up to the idea of having a baby sister. As Mary Leigh opened her gifts he "oohed" and "awed" at all the adorable outfits and accessories. We held her shower at the Beehive Tea Room (I think we're there at least once a month, we love it though). It was such a fun afternoon party! I can't wait to meet Madeline!








6 comments:

April said...

You and your sister look so much alike I thought you were pregnant! I was a little confused until I saw you both together!!!

Maura said...

It looks like an amazing place. Yeah for baby niece on the way!

The Eskelson's said...

Oh my heck!!! I agree with April! I thought you were pregnant at first glance! That was tripy! Hey, I need a girls afternoon/evening...if you wanna go back. It looks like a fun place that I would love! Hope all is well!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

What a perfect place for a baby girl shower, sad I missed out. Can't wait for baby Madeline to get here. Hope all goes well for ML. That top dress is so adorable! I want one for Ella too :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures (and not posting the ones where I have 3 chins)! It was really fun, and everyone gave her such cute threads. She'll be stylin' if she ever decides to come out, the stubborn twerp. I have new stretch marks everyday. Pretty soon the stomach is going to look like a road map. I guess I could lay off the chocolate some.

Heather said...

What a cute place to have the shower. Is that at the Beehive house? Cute pictures!