Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tying the Knot


Eli and Sharlee tied the knot a couple weekends ago. It's hard to believe my little brother is so grown up. I still have such vivid memories of him as a rambunctious eleven-year-old. Their wedding was beautiful. Sharlee looked absolutely perfect. And both Eli and Sharlee seemed truly happy. Congrats you two!

Their wedding day was also special because it was the first time, in over ten years, that my entire immediate family was together. For various reasons (missions, college, etc.) all eleven children have not been together at once. My grandmother and aunt and uncle also came out to visit. It was wonderful seeing them. I loved hanging out with everyone - it was so great catching up! I wish we could get together more often...








2 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I am sooo sorry I forgot to send you that picture!! Sad you had to steal it from my collage off my blog! I will send it to you now....You did a great job capturing the weekend. It was so fun catching up with you all! I can't wait for you all to come out in May for Dan's Graduation Celebration!!

Heather said...

Wow that would be an accomplishment to get your whole family together, how fun! What a beautiful wedding!