Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sledding at Gorgoza Park

A few Saturdays ago we went to Gorgoza Park to go sledding. In spite of the fact that I hate being outside in the cold and usually don't like sledding all that much, I had so much fun! The whole conveyor belt setup with the tow to pull everyone up the hill, was pretty snazzy. Sledding is usually so much work! And the fact that it was basically a private party (the company that Jared works for had rented out the park for the morning) was an added bonus because there were no lines.

It was a really fun winter activity. I'll remember it for next year since there seem to be so few outdoor, winter activities that I really enjoy. I'm always anxiously awaiting spring and summer. I wouldn't be sad if we could just skip winter altogether.



.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I love Gargoza park! We go there every year right around Christmas! My husbands uncle owns the house that is literally right next door to the park, so he gets free passes for everyone for our Christmas party! It's so fun!

ML said...

I had more fun than I thought I would. Nice pictures! Even though I look like a cheese nip compared to everyone else.

Heather said...

How fun!! Looks like you guys had a blast! I am glad ML and her family went with you guys!