Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cheers to 5 Years!

It's hard to believe we've already been married five years. Especially because I can still so vividly remember the day we first met. Jared was really sweet, I was shy and totally smitten.

Fast forward seven years, Jared's still really sweet. And I'm still smitten - despite all the bumps we've encountered along the way. Jared is my best friend, and life with him is exciting - to say the least.

I love remembering back on the things we've done together. And I love that we've shared so many firsts. Every year gets better!

I'm looking forward to our future, but I'm also loving this time in our life when it's still just the two of us.



10 comments:

The Hartle's said...

So cute! Love the wedding pic...well all of them! You guys are so cute!

Maura said...

Congratulations. We are nearly the five year mark too and it is no small feat. You guys have had so many fun adventures. Here's to many more to come!

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute together! congrats on 5 years!!!

Thierry said...

Oh my! You two are the cutest couple! I love you both!!! I'm so glad you have each other... such a perfect pair!

Scotty and Michelle said...

Congrats!! 5 years is quite the accomplishment!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Congrats to 5 years!! Hope you had an awesome anni and here is to many more great years to come :)

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 years and your still smitten. love it!

I love all the pictures! My favorite is the one with you guys and the bike at the bottom!

Jill said...

Isn't it crazy when you hit the 5-year mark? You two are seriously the cutest couple ever. You complement each other so well. I love all the pics, especially your wedding one and the one at the bottom with your short hair.

ML said...

You guys are the picture perfect couple! Congrats on making it to five years.

Jer + Lu said...

Congrats!! Looks like it's been a beautiful 5 years!