Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tranquility

In my quest to find something worthwhile to 'blog' about I came across this photograph. The summer after Jared and I were married we went to Martha's Vineyard. I grew up going there every summer and was thrilled to be able to take him. For those of you who don't know, Martha's Vineyard is an island off of Boston, Massachusetts - needless to say it's beautiful. Jared was feeling ambitious one morning and with camera-in-hand set out to capture the island's splendor - this was one of my favorites.

4 comments:

The Hartle's said...

I love the blog! It looks great, I want to go there! Now we just need to get the leggats to get one... they'll give in eventually!

The Hartle's said...

I swear that i didnt read scotty's comment about the leggats before i made mine!

Christine said...

Gorgeous picture!

and I'm SOOOOOOO excited that you guys started a blog. I love reading friends blogs. I've added you to our friends so everyone can find you. Yeah!

Thierry said...

LAURA!! YAY! I am so excited that you have a blog! All these pictures of Martha's Vineyard are incredible! It makes me want to go back!
We miss you guys! Lets hang out very very soon... ok??
I LOVE YOU!