Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tagged...

I guess I have been tagged by Scotty. However, I have been playing it off telling myself that it was the other Jared that got tagged. Even if it was the other Jared, I guess I can still go along with it.

#1-Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Living with my parents, eating all their food.
2. Driving my sweet ride up in mtns. a Subaru Brat, with the jump seats in back :)
3. Watching Waynes World regularly.
4. Rollerblading like crazy.
5. Working at Lagoon in the Summer.

#2 - Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Have a good hearty breakfast, it consisted of Trix cereal and O.J.
2. Blog.
3. Do whatever it is that Laura wants me to do. ;)
4. Enjoy my day off, actually it would be a night off, and get plenty of sleep.
5. Watch the office on TBS.

#3-Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Crepes, They're just like pancakes, maybe even better, It's just a French word for them, Put any syrups you want on them. But I like them with Nutella.
2. Costco's Churros
3. Fruit Leather
4. Caramel Apples
5. Laffy Taffy

#4-Five songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Bubble Toes, Jack Johnson
2. The Remedy, Jason Mraz
3. She Will Be Loved, Maroon 5
4. Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Poison
5. Eruption, Van Halen

#5-Five things I will never wear again:
1. T-shirts that are too big.
2. Socks with holes in them.
3. A bowl haircut.
4. Fishnet Stockings
5. more than 4 rings on one hand.

#6-Five of my favorite toys:
1. My Arsenal...
2. My Rino GPS.
3. My Nikon D70.
4. My Climbing Gear!
5. My Debit/Credit Card.

5 comments:

The Hartle's said...

Good job on actually doing it Jared, Im not sure Caleb is convinced yet...

Scotty and Michelle said...

I love that your "to do" list included whatever Laura wanted you to do! I think Scotty might include your guns on his favorites too! - Michelle

Gooches said...

i am so glad you decided to join the blog world! or atleast share with us! i see you have matt costa on your play list. i saw him in concert! he is pretty good!

amm110404 said...

Laura, thank you for adding me to your blog list. I put you and Jared on mine. Your blog is so cute and up to date. I am way behind. I hope you had a safe and happy holiday.
Angelise

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! I love that I am so so nosey and found you on Kristi's comments! Y'all have some beautiful pictures on your blog!!! We need to try and all keep in touch through this internet craze! I found Amy on Facebook...so now I can keep up with a good bit of you guys without having a third party email me! Hope all is well and that you all had wonderful holidays!