Friday, January 4, 2008

A New Year and a new post - fancy that!



Thought it was about time to update this, especially since a new year has already rolled around. We thoroughly enjoyed our break, but managed to neglect our blog completely…thank goodness for New Year's resolutions. The holidays were really enjoyable - particularly our break from school...why do all good things come to an end? Nevertheless, this will be my last semester of nursing school (hooray!). In the meantime, though, it’s back to books, routines, and all the other day-to-day comings and goings keeping us in check with reality.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Your almost done with nursing school! You guys are such a cute couple! I had no idea your hair was so long, its always up at work! :) Happy New Year!
Jenny

Gooches said...

i was totally thinking the same thing about your hair. we never see it down, but it is so long! good luck with your last semester!

shar said...

Laura you are soooo beautiful I'm jealous I need to work with you again it was one of the best nights!

amber hawkins warren said...

This is Wes posing as Amber.
Daaaiimn, that's a good looking couple. It was an honor to sit next to you on Sunday, Laura. Although I think Caleb to my right was looking pretty good, too...
I'm glad you've resolved to attend to the old blog more often. I enjoy how literary it is at times - the little contemplative, poetic asides here and there (I think I'd definitely be a Portland or a London person, but I've yet to confirm that). See you around (the block)!

Christine said...

You guys look fabulous! Hope school is treating you both well!

Thierry said...

Thats such a cute picture! We miss you guys...