Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursdays...

I have decided Thursdays are one of my most favorite days of the week – at least lately. That's due, in part, to the fact that I don't have school or work on most of them. I guess when my schedule changes, that may change. In the meantime, though, I look forward to them - they're one of the few days that I actually feel like I can be productive. I did all the laundry today, cleaned out some drawers, organized AND threw out some paperwork (I tend to be somewhat of a pack rat). I bagged up clothes that should have gone to good old Deseret Industries a long time ago (once again the pack rat tendencies showing up), studied, caught up on some reading, and depending on how quickly I finish this will head to the gym for a nice workout to finish off my day. Tomorrow though, will be an entirely different story productivity wise…there will be very little of it…sadly.

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Good Job!! dosen't feel great to have a "I did everything I wanted to get done today" day. I love those days. Miss you guys. :)