Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday


HAPPY EASTER to everyone! It's been a while since I, Jared, have posted on this. Between work, school, gym, and keeping up with the NCAA tournaments (by the way my bet is on UNC), I haven't had much time for this...I'm definitely not keeping up with the Joneses.

Laura and I spent the better part of our Easter evening at her parents' house, where we enjoyed an Easter egg hunt and dinner - it was köstliche speisen, meaning dinner was delicious! Laura gave me a sweet tie and a pair of rockin' socks. I gave her an awesome movie, Enchanted, and a gift card to Forever 21.

5 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Was that a direct jab at us??? =) I'm glad to see you guys posted! and you all had a good Easter sunday! Our's was a bit different this year. Easter on the beach. (not bad) When are you guys coming out??

Becca said...

Lily happened to get Enchanted in her Easter basket too! It was totally just for her--I didn't just buy it for me and say it was for her, I promise!

Jer + Lu said...

Against my better judgement, my money's on UCLA. Only time will tell. Oh, and Happy Easter!

amber hawkins warren said...

I love Enchanted! I'm so coming over to watch it!!

Anonymous said...

Haylie got enchanted too! Of course I must admit, it was more for me than her! :) (patrick is so hot!)