Monday, May 5, 2008

Ahem...


This past month was quite eventful. I accepted an offer to work as a registered nurse on the Medical/Oncology floor at Intermountain Medical Center; I worked my last shift as a nurse's aide in Labor and Delivery; I took my last nursing final; and...(drum roll please) I graduated from nursing school!! I’ll start orienting to my new job tomorrow. I know it’s going to be nerve-wracking for the first little while, but I’m really looking forward to the idea of just working – rather than working and going to school.


Pictures from the pinning ceremony for nursing students....


Pictures from the graduation party...








13 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

CONGRATS!!! What a great accomplishment!! You did it, your done, yay! You can breath a little eaiser for a bit... until work starts up right?! You look so pretty. You cut a bunch off your hair! But I love it all one length like that! Nurse Jones...has a good ring dosen't it! Great Job!

Elora said...

Big Congrats!!! You'll be a fantastic nurse!!! We both graduated this week. Yay for us!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so awesome you are done!!! You will be great in Oncology! I bet your a little happy to not have to be in the middle of all the craziness in L&D! :)

The Buckley's said...

WOW! I am so happy for you Laura! I can't believe it. I'm a little jealous too! I will miss you so much! Please let us know how your new job is and stop by to see us loosers at L&D. Good Luck!

Maura said...

Congrats Lady! Good Luck today...you will be awesome...

Thierry said...

Wow, Laura Congrats! You are so incredible... it was a ton of work and you did it! Lets get together to celebrate! :)

April said...

congratulations!!!!!!

Dan and Patrice said...

So happy for you Laura! What a great accomplishment....you did it!!!
You will make an amazing nurse...best of luck!

The Hartle's said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome! I cant wait to hear all about the new job!

Gooches said...

YEAH!!! your hair is so freakin cute!! good luck with your new job, don't forget about us!

Becca said...

Congratulations, Laura!!! That is so fantastic. I still remember going to my mom's pinning ceremony at the U back in 1990--funny. Good luck with the new job and everything and yay--no more homework!!!

Jer + Lu said...

Look at your short hair!! So cute. Oh, and congrats on graduation too!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Congrats! I accually saw you when my niece was born. I hope you and your family are all doing wonderful! If you dont remember I am Jonathan Whites sister. Your family is beautiful!