Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Early Thanksgiving in Arizona



We went to Arizona for an early Thanksgiving with Jared's family. This is the second year we've celebrated Thanksgiving this way, and I loved it. It was such a treat! (Jared's parents very generously flew everyone out!)

It was great visiting with the family. I loved seeing all the nieces and nephews, especially since there were a few additions this year. The food was delicious; everyone contributed by making their “specialty.” And the weather certainly didn't disappoint. I loved the 90+ degrees! Also, since my sister and her husband live in Arizona, we were able to spend a little time with them. The weekend was wonderful!






4 comments:

The Hartle's said...

That looks like so much fun...we need a vacation! Hope to see you guys soon!

Kim and Steve said...

I can't believe it is already Thanksgiving time! Looks like a great vacation!

Jill said...

You guys are always so cute in your pictures! Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! And the best part is...you get to do it again in a couple weeks!

Heather said...

How fun. I want to go somewhere other than here. You guys are lucky. I am glad you had a good time.