Monday, November 30, 2009

Jared's Artistic Touch

Since moving into our new place, Jared has been itching to add his "special touch" to everything in the condo. Initially he was hoping it would need some remodeling, but he's now decided he neither has the time, nor desire to change anything major. He's satisfied his "itch" by adding some very nice touches here and there.

He painted this wall using stencils...


...and this wall with Venetian plaster.


He found these chargers for the table...


This bowl for our counter...



And these frames for some pictures.


I love what he's done. He's quite pleased with himself. (And in case you're wondering, he isn't any less manly because of this.)

8 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I LOVE it all!! Can't wait to see it in person :) My fav's are the stencils, so pretty. I still think he's manly, I like a man that can fix up a house ;)

Heather said...

I love what he has done. Looks great. I really like the wall in the bathroom. He's got talent!

Jill said...

That's awesome! The best of both worlds....manly, yet he has good taste in decorating!

The Hartle's said...

Thats awesome! And his facial hair reminds us just how manly he is!

ML said...

Looks perfect and beautiful! Thanks for letting me copy the stencil idea! Just for the record, I think Jared is slightly less manly for doing that. Maybe he can come have tea parties with Alexander.

LJ said...

He's most definitely done an awesome job! I'm going to have to show Jon and tell him how amazing Jared is for doing this and see if jon gets the hint and surprises me with that kind of work ;). I love it! Good job Jared!

Jer + Lu said...

Looks great! It's fun to make your home all yours!

Unknown said...

Wow. Beautiful!