Tuesday, June 1, 2010

San Diego, California

My brother, Daniel, just graduated from the University of San Diego School of Law so we went to California to help him celebrate.:) His wife, Kristi, was the perfect hostess and planned lots of fun activities. We were a little bummed that the expected "California sunshine" wasn't there. It was mostly overcast -- and of course it had to be that way the one week we were there. In spite of the mediocre weather, we still had a wonderful time!

As usual, I took lots of pictures.:)














2 comments:

Scotty and Michelle said...

So fun! I love the one of you with the hairy lego guy!
And of course you guys will be on the invite list as soon as we have a housewarming party (whenever we can fit it in!).

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love that you guys went to Lego Land! I have never seen pictures of that place!